1. Standard memberMcKnights
    Marshall McKnights
    Florida
    Joined
    13 Apr '06
    Moves
    16782
    19 Oct '06 07:03
    How bout letting the Clan Leader be able to lock or delete threads in the clan forum?????
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Joined
    06 Sep '04
    Moves
    25076
    19 Oct '06 08:39
    I want the reverse. Mods can use their powers in the private forum. I want that to stop. You hear me Phlab?
  3. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Joined
    08 Mar '03
    Moves
    38202
    19 Oct '06 08:42
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    I want the reverse. Mods can use their powers in the private forum. I want that to stop. You hear me Phlab?
    Woa!! A fallout in the ranks of the BFCC. Inconceivable. Go Xanth.

    skeeter
  4. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Joined
    06 Sep '04
    Moves
    25076
    19 Oct '06 09:34
    Originally posted by skeeter
    Woa!! A fallout in the ranks of the BFCC. Inconceivable. Go Xanth.

    skeeter
    With so much drama in the BFC,
    It's kind of hard being Xan-T-H-O-S,
    But I, somehow, someway,
    Keep coming up with funky as crap like every single day.
  5. Standard memberIM4Y2NV
    Dadohalic
    Finger tip talking.
    Joined
    31 Jul '06
    Moves
    29649
    19 Oct '06 13:561 edit
    Originally posted by McKnights
    How bout letting the Clan Leader be able to lock or delete threads in the clan forum?????
    Hey bud,
    Think for a second. What if every clan leader did this just once. There would be pages and pages of stuck threads. It just doesn't work.

    Edit: unless you are talking about in the private forum. Then I support sticky threads.
  6. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Joined
    06 Sep '04
    Moves
    25076
    19 Oct '06 14:12
    Originally posted by catfoodtim
    You're not serious.

    You saying that Mods can read posts in every Private Clan Forum?
    No. But if a Mod is a member of a clan then their mod powers can be used in that clan forum.
  7. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Joined
    30 Sep '05
    Moves
    40257
    19 Oct '06 15:05
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    No. But if a Mod is a member of a clan then their mod powers can be used in that clan forum.
    No mods in my clan.

    We got all sorts of stuff going on. Tokyo Rose and Tonto Kowalski were on the webcam last night, and the language they were using was oral...
  8. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    19 Oct '06 15:08
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    No. But if a Mod is a member of a clan then their mod powers can be used in that clan forum.
    Just for that, I've closed any thread you started in the PFC.

    Don't mess with me, mister... I'm a MOD.

    P-
  9. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Joined
    06 Sep '04
    Moves
    25076
    19 Oct '06 15:24
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Just for that, I've closed any thread you started in the PFC.

    Don't mess with me, mister... I'm a MOD.

    P-
    Rockers for life you mothercraper.
  10. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    19 Oct '06 15:331 edit
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Rockers for life you mothercraper.
    You don't know me, man.

    Do you have a cello, by chance?

    P-
  11. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    38549
    19 Oct '06 21:30
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    You don't know me, man.

    Do you have a cello, by chance?

    P-
    I thought I told you where that is!!??
  12. The sky
    Joined
    05 Apr '05
    Moves
    10385
    20 Oct '06 18:24
    Originally posted by rmacken
    I thought I told you where that is!!??
    He wants a cello for his cello to make small violins.
  13. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    20 Oct '06 18:46
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    He wants a cello for his cello to make small violins.
    We need a cello forum.

    I need a cello.

    P-
  14. Standard memberMcKnights
    Marshall McKnights
    Florida
    Joined
    13 Apr '06
    Moves
    16782
    20 Oct '06 20:19
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    We need a cello forum.

    I need a cello.

    P-
    personally, you need help
  15. Standard memberMcKnights
    Marshall McKnights
    Florida
    Joined
    13 Apr '06
    Moves
    16782
    20 Oct '06 20:21
    Originally posted by IM4Y2NV
    Hey bud,
    Think for a second. What if every clan leader did this just once. There would be pages and pages of stuck threads. It just doesn't work.

    Edit: unless you are talking about in the private forum. Then I support sticky threads.
    i was talking about the private clan forum, not the actual clan forum
Back to Top