1. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    27 Aug '11 21:17
    It would help the role of Clan Leader if the Clan Home page displayed in a simple column how many clan games each player has currently in hand, so I can see this at a glance without having to click "info" for each one individually and then remember which ones have few games. It is laborious tying to keep tabs on this now that my clan has 19 members and I find some players get overlooked through lack of diligence (others get overloaded but I have less excuse here I admit). This can't be difficult and it would be handy for me.

I suppose the number of league games need not be included - that will be easier to remember anyway.
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    27 Aug '11 22:33
    Originally posted by finnegan
    It would help the role of Clan Leader if the Clan Home page displayed in a simple column [b] how many clan games each player has currently in hand, so I can see this at a glance without having to click "info" for each one individually and then remember which ones have few games. It is laborious tying to keep tabs on this now that my clan has 19 member ...[text shortened]... ose the number of league games need not be included - that will be easier to remember anyway.[/b]
    On my leaders clan home page there is a tab " clan members info".I assume yours is the same.
    This gives all the inforamtion you are seeking.
  3. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    28 Aug '11 17:19
    Originally posted by venda
    On my leaders clan home page there is a tab " clan members info".I assume yours is the same.
    This gives all the inforamtion you are seeking.
    Yes I can get lots of info for each player in turn by clicking info. It is useful when selecting players for a challenge. That is laborious though when I want to scan the list on the home page before setting up new challenges.

The columns to the right display wins, draws and defeats in a column which I can easily scan down. I would like the same facility for number of clan games in progress, as it would save a lot of time because the numbers change frequently.
  4. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    28 Aug '11 18:27
    Yes I can get lots of info for each player in turn by clicking info. It is useful when selecting players for a challenge. That is laborious though when I want to scan the list on the home page before setting up new challenges.

The columns to the right display wins, draws and defeats in a column which I can easily scan down. I would like the same facilit ...[text shortened]... of clan games in progress, as it would save a lot of time because the numbers change frequently.
    The totals are there, but at the bottom of the wrong columns!!
    Imagine the figures in heavy type at the bottom of the columns, two columns to the right.
    I suppose if the admins see this post they may correct it.
    The other slightly confusing column on the page is the max games(site) column.
    This refers to the maximum number of games each player has set up in his personal settings above which he can't be challenged.
  5. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    02 Sep '11 16:12
    The totals are there, but at the bottom of the wrong columns!!
    Imagine the figures in heavy type at the bottom of the columns, two columns to the right.
    I suppose if the admins see this post they may correct it.
    The other slightly confusing column on the page is the max games(site) column.
    This refers to the maximum number of games each player has set up in his personal settings above which he can't be challenged.
    No they are not on my clan's home page

Clan 24497

We're not singing from the same hymn sheet here!

The only numbers are games won, drawn and lost. Oh and grades.
  6. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    02 Sep '11 18:28
    No they are not on my clan's home page

Clan 24497

We're not singing from the same hymn sheet here!

The only numbers are games won, drawn and lost. Oh and grades.
    Sorry, wrong tab.look on the tab called "clan members info"
  7. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    08 Sep '11 22:56
    Sorry, wrong tab.look on the tab called "clan members info"
    I did over and over. You have to click on the tab for each player in turn - there is no over-view to spot at a glance which players are busy and which have finished their games. Compare the columns to show at a glance how many wins each has.

I just want a list that I can scan down showing number of active clan challenge games.
  8. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    09 Sep '11 12:324 edits
    max site challenge league
    10 112 12 0

My clan members info tab shows this info for every member, even though the column headings are in the wrong place:-
    Max is what he's got in his personal settings(10)
    Site is every live game he is playing(112)
    Challenge is the number of live games for the clan(12)
    League is the number of league games for the clan(0)
    If your page is the same, what more info do you need?
  9. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    09 Sep '11 19:33
    I know that and what's confusing in what I said - I would like a single column to scan down and check how many current games for each player, without having to click their info tab one by one.
  10. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    09 Sep '11 21:30
    I know that and what's confusing in what I said - I would like a single column to scan down and check how many current games for each player, without having to click their info tab one by one.
    I don't understand why my display is different to yours:-
    Go to clan home page and then clan members info.
    On the right hand side there should be 3 columns headed Site Challenge and League.They are the final columns before "message xxxxx"
    Listed under the headings are numbers for each player in these categorys.
    Is your "view" restricted somwehow?
    Can you see these columns?
    If so I still don't know what information you are looking for.
    I know how many games each member of my team is playing from this one click(clan members info)
    I never have to click "their info tab"
  11. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    21 Sep '11 19:14
    I AM WRONG and YOU ARE RIGHT.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree