1. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    16 Jan '19 15:551 edit
    Recently, we tried a clan leadership transfer.
    In the end we had to get site administration to step in and offer to complete it for us.

Initiating a clan leadership change through a messaging system requiring a cut/paste of a url seems kind of funky.

Can there be a better way to do this ?
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    16 Jan '19 19:06
    @mghrn55 said
    Recently, we tried a clan leadership transfer.
    In the end we had to get site administration to step in and offer to complete it for us.

Initiating a clan leadership change through a messaging system requiring a cut/paste of a url seems kind of funky.

Can there be a better way to do this ?
    When I took over the Yorkshire Laikers and years later transferred leadership to 64 squares, I didn't have a problem and there was no cutting and pasting required.
    I think there was a button on my profile which said "nominate new leader" and the candidate simple had to accept the nomination.
    Something must've changed in the later versions of rhp
  3. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    17 Jan '19 14:33
    @venda said
    When I took over the Yorkshire Laikers and years later transferred leadership to 64 squares, I didn't have a problem and there was no cutting and pasting required.
    I think there was a button on my profile which said "nominate new leader" and the candidate simple had to accept the nomination.
    Something must've changed in the later versions of rhp
    Somebody mentioned that transfer could be affected by a vacation flag.
    Mine happens to be up right now.

I have spoken with my current clan leader and we will adjust accordingly.
    Russ has also offered to assist if needed.

All good here.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree