1. DonationLuck
    TEA PARTY MEMBER
    St Maarten, Neth Ant
    Moves
    03 Dec '08 23:08
    Russ,

Would it be possible to for the Clan Leaders to receive a tournament remainder a day or two before the next round or the Clan League games starts. The reason is that it takes relatively long time between the initial entrance to the tournament and the actual start of it.
    They may have been changes within the clan. This happen to our last round, I have a player playing for me who is no longer a clan member.

Sincerely,

Harri / Luck
  2. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    03 Dec '08 23:481 edit
    Originally posted by Luck
    Russ,

Would it be possible to for the Clan Leaders to receive a tournament remainder a day or two before the next round or the Clan League games starts. The reason is that it takes relatively long time between the initial entrance to the tournament and the actual start of it.
    They may have been changes within the clan. This happen to our last round, I have a player playing for me who is no longer a clan member.

Sincerely,

Harri / Luck
    ?
    A message is sent two weeks before the start of a league season to all clan leaders (well I'm assuming that it's "all" as I get one even though my own clan does not have enough members to field a team).

The new seasons are open for entrants pretty much from when the old one ends I believe - but two weeks notice of the start should be enough to change any line up you have already entered?

Maybe you missed the message?
  3. DonationLuck
    TEA PARTY MEMBER
    St Maarten, Neth Ant
    Moves
    04 Dec '08 16:18
    Originally posted by orangutan
    ?
    A message is sent two weeks before the start of a league season to all clan leaders (well I'm assuming that it's "all" as I get one even though my own clan does not have enough members to field a team).

The new seasons are open for entrants pretty much from when the old one ends I believe - but two weeks notice of the start should be enough to change any line up you have already entered?

Maybe you missed the message?
    I had a member who left my clan a week before the tournament started, I had a replacement player to join my clan, but I before I had time to do the change, the tournament started. I thought that another remainder would be sent. Two weeks in advance is too long time.

Harri / Luck

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree