1. Joined
    18 Mar '08
    Moves
    12 Apr '11 13:34
    I think it makes little sense that the games overview is player-based, as is now. These are duels between teams, one wants to to see the scorecounting, the games within these duels.

There could be a crosstab, like the one for individual tournaments. But here instead of a result, a cell could give the scored points in the different clan duels.

The drill down should give a list of the games between the 2 clans.

Then one could see how the clan is doing versus each specific other clan, the direct rivals in particular.
  2. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    13 Apr '11 02:35
    Originally posted by BartVH
    I think it makes little sense that the games overview is player-based, as is now. These are duels between teams, one wants to to see the scorecounting, the games within these duels.

There could be a crosstab, like the one for individual tournaments. But here instead of a result, a cell could give the scored points in the different clan duels.

The dri ...[text shortened]... ould see how the clan is doing versus each specific other clan, the direct rivals in particular.
    Really, as a few of us interested parties have noted, we couldn't agree more with you Bart !!
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    13 Apr '11 11:27
    recc'd

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree