1. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    16 Mar '12 19:56
    Recommendation: No fewer than two, or maybe even three, matches in clan matches.

The reason is that single player match ups aren't really clan matches at all and they are fouling up the match results.
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    18 Mar '12 20:29
    Originally posted by coquette
    Recommendation: No fewer than two, or maybe even three, matches in clan matches.

The reason is that single player match ups aren't really clan matches at all and they are fouling up the match results.
    I don't really want to get involved with all the mud slinging on the clans forum about the meaningless order of the clan list(which is compiled from the match results) but regarding one man challenges, when I first took on leadership oh the Yorkshire Laikers I vowed not to bother with one man challenges.
    However, I have found that when I am trying to find fair challenges for all my clan it's becoming increasingly difficult to mount big challenges because of incompatability.
    Occasionally I've had to resort to issuing one man challenges especially to find games for my higher rated players.
  3. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    28 Mar '12 05:58
    Originally posted by venda
    I don't really want to get involved with all the mud slinging on the clans forum about the meaningless order of the clan list(which is compiled from the match results) but regarding one man challenges, when I first took on leadership oh the Yorkshire Laikers I vowed not to bother with one man challenges.
    However, I have found that when I am trying to find fa ...[text shortened]... to resort to issuing one man challenges especially to find games for my higher rated players.
    fair enough. the suggestion was really more about just trying to have clans play as clans but your point is well taken
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    28 Mar '12 20:53
    Originally posted by coquette

Tell this to the one man clan.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree