1. Standard memberGatecrasher
    Whale watching
    33°36'S 26°53'E
    Moves
    12 Dec '05 10:09
    It would be useful if we could see the "last moved" date for each clan member. This could be on the clan page (much more useful than the date joined), or on the Clan Member info page for clan leaders.

I took over leaderhip of a clan recently and started a load of challenges that included a player who hasn't moved since August!

A feature like this should prevent similar mistakes... apart from being very useful for monitoring activity.
  2. Standard memberNicolaiS
    Cannabist
    's-Gravenhage
    Moves
    12 Dec '05 11:15
    I second this request.
  3. Joined
    26 May '02
    Moves
    12 Dec '05 11:511 edit
    Originally posted by Gatecrasher
    It would be useful if we could see the "last moved" date for each clan member. This could be on the clan page (much more useful than the date joined), or on the Clan Member info page for clan leaders.

I took over leaderhip of a clan recently and started a load of challenges that included a player who hasn't moved since August!

A feature like this should prevent similar mistakes... apart from being very useful for monitoring activity.
    Clan leaders already have this information. First click on 'Clans' and then click on the 'Clan Members Info' link at the top right of the screen (it's between 'My Clan Home' and 'Clan Leagues'😉.

This gives you all sorts of useful information, including the date and time that everyone in the clan last moved, how many games they have in progress in both challenge matches and the leagues, what their game limits are, etc.

So it's extremely useful. Unfortunately, only clan leaders can access this page.

Dave

Edit - I overlooked that Gatecrasher actually mentioned the Clan Member Info page in the original post. I'm surprised he didn't notice the date and time information there.
  4. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    12 Dec '05 16:341 edit
    Originally posted by Gatecrasher

Yes i agree, this has happened to me recently with a couple of my players!

EDIT: Dave, you are right but if this information was on the clan homepage it would be much better!!
  5. Standard memberNicolaiS
    Cannabist
    's-Gravenhage
    Moves
    12 Dec '05 17:10
    Wow ... I have overlooked that same info. 😕
  6. Standard memberGatecrasher
    Whale watching
    33°36'S 26°53'E
    Moves
    13 Dec '05 09:34
    Originally posted by David Tebb
    Edit - I overlooked that Gatecrasher actually mentioned the Clan Member Info page in the original post. I'm surprised he didn't notice the date and time information there.
    Sometimes it doesn't matter how hard you look, you still can't see. 😳

Thanks I've found it now!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree