1. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Moves
    06 Jul '07 16:101 edit
    On the Clan Members page, I can see the following information about my clan's members:

Name, Rating, Date they joined the clan, Availability (icon), Max Games [site], (number of) Games in progress: Site, Callenge and League, and when they last moved.

Could clan members' (my clan) wins, lost and drawn statistics also be shown?

Either as a general feature or as a FF/Gm add-on?
  2. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    06 Jul '07 19:101 edit
    Originally posted by c99ux
    On the Clan Members page, I can see the following information about my clan's members:

Name, Rating, Date they joined the clan, Availability (icon), Max Games [site], (number of) Games in progress: Site, Callenge and League, and when they last moved.

I don't know if you intended it this way, but I think it would be better for only the clan leader to see these stats. But it sounds like a good idea.
  3. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Moves
    07 Jul '07 04:11
    Originally posted by wittywonka
    I don't know if you intended it this way, but I think it would be better for only the clan leader to see these stats. But it sounds like a good idea.
    Yes, I mean as a clan leader.
  4. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    07 Jul '07 08:21
    Originally posted by c99ux

Probably never going to happen, too complicated. In your clan members list you would have to include all the players that had left your clan so that the games add up. As a FF extension it would make Russ an ANGRY man because it would rape the database all the time. Best thing to do is make your own stats, or beg someone to do it for you; speak to other clan leaders to find out how they get their stats.

There are at least 100 more important features that need to be worked on for the clan system. (Thread 64060)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree