1. Standard memberjohnyg
    Metallica is weak
    better then here!
    Moves
    06 Nov '12 14:30
    It would be nice to be able to go to the clan's page and see who was in the clan at any given time / year.

It would also be nice to look at a player's profile and see what clans they were members of in the past.
  2. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    06 Nov '12 15:25
    Originally posted by johnyg
    It would be nice to be able to go to the clan's page and see who was in the clan at any given time / year.

It would also be nice to look at a player's profile and see what clans they were members of in the past.
    I don't think this information is worth the extra clutter it would add to those pages.
  3. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    06 Nov '12 22:31

Yes, that would make online stalking much easier.
  4. Standard memberjohnyg
    Metallica is weak
    better then here!
    Moves
    07 Nov '12 14:45
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Yes, that would make online stalking much easier.
    And who do you think is stalking who?
  5. Joined
    12 Oct '09
    Moves
    07 Nov '12 15:52
    And who do you think is stalking who?
    Nurse! Nurse! He has escaped from the Clan forum
  6. Standard memberjohnyg
    Metallica is weak
    better then here!
    Moves
    08 Nov '12 18:33
    Originally posted by deenny
    Nurse! Nurse! He has escaped from the Clan forum
    for someone only having played 47 games in 3 years, someone not in a clan, and someone with 9 pages of forum posts, why bring this type of goading into the site idea's forum? Have I ever posted anything before this in your direction?

go play Chess
  7. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    09 Nov '12 02:271 edit
    for someone only having played 47 games in 3 years, someone not in a clan, and someone with 9 pages of forum posts, why bring this type of goading into the site idea's forum? Have I ever posted anything before this in your direction?

go play Chess
    It goes to show that more folk read the clan forum than we give it credit...perhaps it's not all gone to pot, it just needs a good dusting down 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree