1. DonationRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Joined
    06 Apr '01
    Moves
    206451
    24 Feb '05 03:28
    Still having problems with clan points not being awarded after all the games have been completed in the challenge. If no-one actually views the result the points DON'T get added to the clan's total and the status icon stays as the little green square ie: challenge in progress.
    I have been back to look at the early pages of our (RedHotRebels) challenges to check up on any that seem to be sticking. I've come across challenges that are showing as active but when viewed show as completed - when i go back to the main clans page the points are belatedly awarded.
    With so many challenges to keep track of this is a real pain.

    Andrew
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Joined
    21 Feb '01
    Moves
    1795
    24 Feb '05 10:17
    Ok, long standing problem, I know.

    Added to the 'to do' list as a high priority job once my current project is finished.

    -Russ
  3. DonationRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Joined
    06 Apr '01
    Moves
    206451
    24 Feb '05 11:18
    Originally posted by Russ
    Ok, long standing problem, I know.

    Added to the 'to do' list as a high priority job once my current project is finished.

    -Russ
    Good news 🙂
  4. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Joined
    02 Sep '04
    Moves
    174290
    24 Feb '05 17:10
    Originally posted by Rhymester
    Still having problems with clan points not being awarded after all the games have been completed in the challenge. If no-one actually views the result the points DON'T get added to the clan's total and the status icon stays as the little green square ie: challenge in progress.
    I have been back to look at the early pages of our (RedHotRebels) challenges ...[text shortened]... are belatedly awarded.
    With so many challenges to keep track of this is a real pain.

    Andrew
    I actually offer to look through challenges for people who don't have the time. I started a thread about it in the clan forum a while ago, I'm not sure which page it'd be on now though.

    Josh
  5. London
    Joined
    28 Sep '04
    Moves
    110329
    24 Feb '05 17:17
    Originally posted by GalaxyShield
    I actually offer to look through challenges for people who don't have the time. I started a thread about it in the clan forum a while ago, I'm not sure which page it'd be on now though.

    Josh
    could you have another look through mine please...we could do with some points just so we can stay clear of the opposition!

    fred
  6. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    Joined
    23 Mar '04
    Moves
    208661
    24 Feb '05 17:29
    Originally posted by Russ

    Added to the 'to do' list as a high priority job once my current project is finished.
    Maybe it is a nice idea to have a page, the 'to do'-list, that mentions with a brief description what is being done on this website at the moment (maybe including why) and what has finished and what is scheduled on the long run.

    This might give people some insights on the work that has been done, or will be done and such.
  7. London
    Joined
    28 Sep '04
    Moves
    110329
    24 Feb '05 17:30
    Originally posted by Aiko
    Maybe it is a nice idea to have a page, the 'to do'-list, that mentions with a brief description what is being done on this website at the moment (maybe including why) and what has finished and what is scheduled on the long run.

    This might give people some insights on the work that has been done, or will be done and such.
    yea i like that idea. although Russ describing to us each thing that he is doing and plans to be doing could take up time that could be better spent actually doing these things!

    fred
  8. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Joined
    21 Feb '01
    Moves
    1795
    24 Feb '05 22:29
    Originally posted by Aiko
    Maybe it is a nice idea to have a page, the 'to do'-list, that mentions with a brief description what is being done on this website at the moment (maybe including why) and what has finished and what is scheduled on the long run.

    This might give people some insights on the work that has been done, or will be done and such.
    I would like to do this, but I fear people would be chasing me constantly for the 'their' features.

    But if you want to know what my main project is at the moment, it is a complete reengineering job of the board code. I do tend to dip in and out of things, fire fight wherever I am required, but this is currently taking most of my development time.

    -Russ
  9. London
    Joined
    28 Sep '04
    Moves
    110329
    24 Feb '05 22:37
    Russ, you missed out zach, leader of the order of the arrow....

    fred
Back to Top