1. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    12 Dec '05 01:501 edit
    Why,in a challenge,is it that there are no consequences for loosing a game or match for the clan? I see that if you win or loose a game as an individual in that clan that there are consequences why not for the clan itself? Say there are 3 matches and one clan wins 2 of them why not award 4 points to the winning team and take 2 points away from the loosing clan?
  2. Standard memberNicolaiS
    Cannabist
    's-Gravenhage
    Moves
    12 Dec '05 11:18
    There is also a list of "net" points gained. Basicely thats what you proposed. It doesn't really matter if points are taken away or only "net points gained" listed. The result is teh same.
  3. Joined
    06 Feb '04
    Moves
    12 Dec '05 15:04
    Originally posted by NicolaiS
    There is also a list of "net" points gained. Basicely thats what you proposed. It doesn't really matter if points are taken away or only "net points gained" listed. The result is teh same.
    A list of the top 10 clans as they would appear if the all time net points were used
    Metallica 2129
    Freethinkers 1501
    The Polish clan 1405
    A Big Mistake 1381
    T he Jewish clan 1235
    Clan Caissa 1217
    The Pawn Stars 1163
    De lage landen 785
    Red Hot Rebels 755
    Devoted to Dogs 721

A team like London calling currently on page one would be on page 12 at -755 points
    AS you can see under the quality system it would be much more interesting but unfair to teams that would suddenly find themselves on page 12 from page 1
    I would however still prefer to see the All Time Net Points used, or as I have proposed previously ,start anew every jan.1st and have a special page for the top 25 finishers that will become a permanent record for all to see at RHP.
    GOM's 2cts

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree