1. Joined
    19 Oct '03
    Moves
    15 May '05 04:451 edit
    When one views a clan's page, listing all of the members in the clan, the challenges, ect., this page does not show the clan's points. If i wanted to see a certain clans point's, i would have to search through 10 pages to see how many points they had. How many points a clan has should be listed on this page.
    -todd
  2. West Virginia
    Moves
    15 May '05 17:37
    Originally posted by TDR1
    When one views a clan's page, listing all of the members in the clan, the challenges, ect., this page does not show the clan's points. If i wanted to see a certain clans point's, i would have to search through 10 pages to see how many points they had. How many points a clan has should be listed on this page.
    -todd
    It also doesn't show their win/loss/draw record either, but if you are in the clan you are wondering about the "My Clans" list is really nice short version of the Clan List.
  3. Joined
    19 Oct '03
    Moves
    15 May '05 21:30
    yes...the win/loss/draw would also be very nice
  4. Standard memberark13
    Enola Straight
    mouse mouse mouse
    Moves
    16 May '05 03:30
    Maybe also number of members. It's annoying to count them, and I usually get a different amount the second time. 🙄

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree