Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    02 Jan '18 18:54
    I have been thinking of making a suggestion that 1 man clans should not be allowed. Have a certain number that a clan must have to be a clan. That can be decided by the majority.
  2. Subscriber BigDoggProblem
    The Advanced Mind
    02 Jan '18 22:40
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    I have been thinking of making a suggestion that 1 man clans should not be allowed. Have a certain number that a clan must have to be a clan. That can be decided by the majority.
    Try thinking about something else...
  3. 03 Jan '18 14:57
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    I have been thinking of making a suggestion that 1 man clans should not be allowed. Have a certain number that a clan must have to be a clan. That can be decided by the majority.
    I think your motive is based on personal reasons
    you don't think things out very well
  4. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    03 Jan '18 15:44
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    I think your motive is based on personal reasons
    you don't think things out very well
    Explain to me how one man can be considered a clan if you can?

    -VR
  5. 03 Jan '18 16:01
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    Explain to me how one man can be considered a clan if you can?

    -VR
    every clan starts out as a one man clan
    you just seem to go small all the time
    RHP should welcome the start of any and all clans
  6. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    03 Jan '18 23:01
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    every clan starts out as a one man clan
    you just seem to go small all the time
    RHP should welcome the start of any and all clans
    You maiden gertrude have a habit of booting people out of your clan or they just leave. IF a rule was made that X amount of people be required to make up a clan that would stop you from being able to do that!!!

    -VR
  7. Subscriber Ponderable
    chemist
    08 Jan '18 17:43
    The suggested process is quite unclear...

    SoI assume, that you would allow a freshly founded clantohaveasingle member. At the point where a second memnber was recruited you wouldnot allow this one to leave?
  8. 10 Jan '18 13:08
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    I think your motive is based on personal reasons
    you don't think things out very well
    Hmmmm.
    Reminds me of Carrobie's push to redo the clan feature.
  9. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    10 Jan '18 13:50
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    I have been thinking of making a suggestion that 1 man clans should not be allowed. Have a certain number that a clan must have to be a clan. That can be decided by the majority.
    Yeah I agree with you there brother. One man clans are a joke. There is one particular one man clan that takes advantage of the fact that a point (at least) is awarded for every game he/she (bit of both I think) wins. If it wins at least one of the two games in the challenge it is guaranteed at least one point. A total joke.

    Drawn challenges need to result in nil points. This would close the loophole this current player/clan is abusing.

    Either one man clans need to recruit a player before they play and the minimum challenge is two players or drawn challenges need to be awarded zero points. One or the other has to occur to clean up this loophole..
  10. Subscriber roma45
    st johnstone
    14 Jan '18 16:35
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    Yeah I agree with you there brother. One man clans are a joke. There is one particular one man clan that takes advantage of the fact that a point (at least) is awarded for every game he/she (bit of both I think) wins. If it wins at least one of the two games in the challenge it is guaranteed at least one point. A total joke.

    Drawn challenges need t ...[text shortened]... lenges need to be awarded zero points. One or the other has to occur to clean up this loophole..
    Can't argue there.
  11. Subscriber padger On Vacation
    15 Jan '18 09:34
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    Yeah I agree with you there brother. One man clans are a joke. There is one particular one man clan that takes advantage of the fact that a point (at least) is awarded for every game he/she (bit of both I think) wins. If it wins at least one of the two games in the challenge it is guaranteed at least one point. A total joke.

    Drawn challenges need t ...[text shortened]... lenges need to be awarded zero points. One or the other has to occur to clean up this loophole..
    The whole clan system needs looking at
    When any challenge is concluded when only 51% of the games are played is a joke
    The current system encourages sandbagging when you can dump games without affecting the result
    It also promotes the idea of one man challenges
  12. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    16 Jan '18 22:20
    Originally posted by @padger
    The whole clan system needs looking at
    When any challenge is concluded when only 51% of the games are played is a joke
    The current system encourages sandbagging when you can dump games without affecting the result
    It also promotes the idea of one man challenges
    How many clans does Lemondrop have on the go presently?

    -VR
  13. Subscriber padger On Vacation
    17 Jan '18 08:28
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    How many clans does Lemondrop have on the go presently?

    -VR
    At the moment none
    Never the less he came third last year by not incurring the negative points
    I see there is no mention of the current system promoting sandbagging
    Whether a challenge is won or lost by half way
    Games can still be dumped
  14. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    17 Jan '18 21:05
    Originally posted by @padger
    At the moment none
    Never the less he came third last year by not incurring the negative points
    I see there is no mention of the current system promoting sandbagging
    Whether a challenge is won or lost by half way
    Games can still be dumped
    The way it is now, you can only have so many challenges on going. So if you have won one best to just move on. It was made that way because of collusion going on between 4 teams. Now all have to suffer for their sins.

    -VR