1. Standard memberdfm65
    The Godfather
    e8
    Moves
    28 Oct '04 17:11
    Hi Russ, i think this would be a nice thing for clans, but it's just an extra - not a high priority at all.

i'm thinking of a clan results board, where members' recent results are posted for the clan to see. also clan results, maybe a table showing wins, losses, draws for each member, that sort of thing...

any other clan leaders think this would be good?
    David
  2. Donationmurrow
    penguinpuffin
    finsbury
    Moves
    02 Nov '04 16:45
    sounds good
    also, it would be great to see a clan's score and position (in the clan table) from the CLAN HOMEPAGES... otherwise quite hard when you come across a clan to see how many points they have or to find them in the list of clans...
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    02 Nov '04 17:37
    Originally posted by dfm65
    i'm thinking of a clan results board, where members' recent results are posted for the clan to see. also clan results, maybe a table showing wins, losses, draws for each member, that sort of thing...
    I was just thinking this today, maybe because I read this post a couple days ago and then forgot about it. 😉

Its a great idea for all clan members to be able to see how the others are doing. A lot of clans already do this on their own websites, but it would be much better if it was automated here.

D
  4. Joined
    14 May '02
    Moves
    02 Nov '04 19:03
    What about a clan of the month table ? Or clan ratings ? Or clan tournaments ? Or anything other than the rather dull and meaningless clan table that we have at the moment.

Nick
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    02 Nov '04 23:38
    Originally posted by bolshevik
    What about a clan of the month table ? Or clan ratings ? Or clan tournaments ? Or anything other than the rather dull and meaningless clan table that we have at the moment.

Nick
    Clan Leagues are on the way.

http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=15468

D
  6. Standard membercludi
    Blogger
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Nov '04 21:25
    Originally posted by dfm65
    Hi Russ, i think this would be a nice thing for clans, but it's just an extra - not a high priority at all.

any other clan leaders think this would be good?
    David
    Yes, and that's why I made my own "results board"
    You can see it at http://www.clausjensen.com/TheVikings/

And even better: It's possible to have it on your own website!
    Visit http://www.clausjensen.com/TheVikings/rhp/
    to try out a "demo" and to download the whole script Info on installation is to be found there, too)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree