clicking on the same game

clicking on the same game

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

t

Moves
07 Nov 06

Maybe it's just me, but i just thought of a small improvement that would probably be easy to make.

Sometimes i look at a game, don't move, and than go back to 'my games'. Often, i click on another game, but silly me....it's the same game. Perhaps the game we looked at last ( in 'my games'😉 could be in bold or a different colour to make sure we don't accidently click on it again thinking it is another one.

Thats all.

DS

Moves
08 Nov 06
1 edit

Originally posted by twiceaknight
Maybe it's just me, but i just thought of a small improvement that would probably be easy to make.

Sometimes i look at a game, don't move, and than go back to 'my games'. Often, i click on another game, but silly me....it's the same game. Perhaps the game we looked at last ( in 'my games'😉 could be in bold or a different colour to make sure we don't accidently click on it again thinking it is another one.

Thats all.
You can also click on the link that says "skip this game for now" or something like that. [On the right hand side of the board with the other links.]
Takes you to another game where it's your move.