Closed threads

Closed threads

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
19 Feb 09
1 edit

Threads relating to yesterday's My Games update have been closed off to avoid confusion as a further update has been made since.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
19 Feb 09

i would like to give you a "thanks" fer doing what you do...
even tho tha recent "improvement" didn't receive tha welcome it might have deserved, after my initial discomfort wit something new i learned quickly it wuzn't any different than what had existed previously, i appreciate yer continued work on an excellent site...

smooch...

rookie

Ontario, Canada

Moves
19 Feb 09

Yes, thank you. And thank you for actually listening to the feedback. Many site owners would ignore it and force people into something they don't like.

Ray

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
19 Feb 09
1 edit

Thanks, it has been another interesting 48 hours on the site. Thankfully, things have quietened down now.

Moves
19 Feb 09

Originally posted by Russ
Thanks, it has been another interesting 48 hours on the site. Thankfully, things have quietened down now.
i know it's a temporary thing but i quite like the way it is now. i wouldn't mess about with that much.

i really didn't like the automatic folders in the new update, it should go my time controls not the description of the game.

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
20 Feb 09

Originally posted by Russ
Amazing what a little bromide in the forums can do 😛