1. Manila, Philippines
    Joined
    03 Jul '07
    Moves
    54942
    24 Sep '08 01:30
    Don't you guys think it's a good idea to have an Open Invite function in RHP clubs?
  2. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Joined
    20 May '05
    Moves
    11372
    24 Sep '08 01:50
    Originally posted by xtian
    Don't you guys think it's a good idea to have an Open Invite function in RHP clubs?
    Very much so NO, it's a club, not an open house.

    That reminds me, I don't even know how to start a club.
  3. Manila, Philippines
    Joined
    03 Jul '07
    Moves
    54942
    24 Sep '08 03:53
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    Very much so NO, it's a club, not an open house.

    That reminds me, I don't even know how to start a club.
    What I mean is, invites for club members only.
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Joined
    21 Feb '01
    Moves
    1795
    24 Sep '08 07:14
    Yes, this is one feature that is definitely on the way.
  5. Manila, Philippines
    Joined
    03 Jul '07
    Moves
    54942
    24 Sep '08 09:24
    Originally posted by Russ
    Yes, this is one feature that is definitely on the way.
    Thanks. 🙂
  6. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Joined
    20 May '05
    Moves
    11372
    25 Sep '08 01:13
    Originally posted by Russ
    Yes, this is one feature that is definitely on the way.
    Kind sir, how do I go about starting a club?
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    414015
    25 Sep '08 20:51
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    Kind sir, how do I go about starting a club?
    Press on clubs to the top right corner, when you get to the page, it is on the left hand side, even someone with a 1 digit IQ could do it. 😉
  8. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Joined
    04 Sep '04
    Moves
    245624
    26 Sep '08 11:01
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Press on clubs to the top right corner, when you get to the page, it is on the left hand side, even someone with a 1 digit IQ could do it. 😉
    Thats why PK was struggling, he doesn't even have a 1 digit IQ.
  9. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Joined
    20 May '05
    Moves
    11372
    27 Sep '08 03:15
    Originally posted by adramforall
    Thats why PK was struggling, he doesn't even have a 1 digit IQ.
    Take it to the YOUR MOM forum, spanky
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    414015
    27 Sep '08 04:041 edit
    Originally posted by adramforall
    Thats why PK was struggling, he doesn't even have a 1 digit IQ.
    He knows it was said in jest, and making fun of the person who told me I had a 1 digit IQ, it was not directed at PK, so obviously his IQ is higher than yours for knowing this. 😛 😉
  11. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Joined
    20 May '05
    Moves
    11372
    27 Sep '08 15:182 edits
    My IQ is quite high actually. But I think it's a useless number anyway. In life, the success does not come from an IQ. So don't worry about it A-holeforeall, there may still be hope for you and your stupidity yet.
Back to Top