1. Standard memberStregone
    Daniel
    Napoli, Italia
    Moves
    18 May '08 00:50
    I just lost a game to someone in my Club. I lost 12 points on my regular RHP games. I was under the belief that Club games amongst other Club members would not affect my main RHP rating.
    You wrote thus: "All club members have an additional rating - their club rating. Any rated game completed against another member of the same club will change your club rating. Your club ratings are in addition to your site rating."
    Am I not understanding this, then?
    ~ Stregone
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    18 May '08 02:18
    Originally posted by Stregone
    I just lost a game to someone in my Club. I lost 12 points on my regular RHP games. I was under the belief that Club games amongst other Club members would not affect my main RHP rating.
    You wrote thus: "All club members have an additional rating - their club rating. Any rated game completed against another member of the same club will change your club rat ...[text shortened]... ratings are in addition to your site rating."
    Am I not understanding this, then?
    ~ Stregone
    Yes, it is an additional rating, but every single game you play is counted on what I call your "main rating". your Club ratings can vary from club to club, as you are playing different people of different ratings.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree