1. Aylesbury
    Moves
    17 Jan '15 08:38
    The results of games are all in red. I would like to see them colour coded, because it would be more informative. Perhaps Red for loss, Green for Win and Amber for a Draw.

Thank you
  2. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    17 Jan '15 13:49
    Originally posted by Duncan Clarke
    The results of games are all in red. I would like to see them colour coded, because it would be more informative. Perhaps Red for loss, Green for Win and Amber for a Draw.

Thank you
    Sounds nice, except... it's currently red for finished, yellow for waiting, green for your move. And those are more important categories. If colours are introduced for won/drawn/lost, they should at least not get rid of the colours for move status.
    How about different shades of red for finished games? Or red with different colour text, though that might not work for colour-blind players.
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    17 Jan '15 21:28
    I'd like to see a little more info on the MyGames line, a W/L/D indicator and also whether I play B/W. In both the Inbox and Archive, for maximum info. It's an alternative to sorting into multiple folders and archive folders.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree