1. Standard memberIchibanov
    King of slow
    Moves
    02 Jul '07 17:59
    I recently subscribed, joined a clan and entered a tourney. Suddenly, my game load jumped from 5 or 6 games to dozens.

I'd find it really helpful coping with these games if I could sort by "Time Remaing" on the main My Games screen. It's nice to know when the last move was made, but since games have various different time controls, it'd be much better to know how much time I have left to move. I'd rather not wait to see the spinning clock icon to realize I'm getting down to the wire.

Thanks,

Rob

PS And a rematch button in Blitz would work wonders as well. 🙂
  2. Joined
    24 Jan '07
    Moves
    02 Jul '07 19:18
    Originally posted by robscullion
    I recently subscribed, joined a clan and entered a tourney. Suddenly, my game load jumped from 5 or 6 games to dozens.

I'd find it really helpful coping with these games if I could sort by "Time Remaing" on the main My Games screen. It's nice to know when the last move was made, but since games have various different time controls, it'd be much better ...[text shortened]... ire.

Thanks,

Rob

Excellent idea. I have the same problem. Rec'd.
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    02 Jul '07 19:272 edits

I'd find it really helpful coping with these games if I could sort by "Time Remaing" on the main My Games screen. It's nice to know when the last move was made, but since games have various different time controls, it'd be much better ire.

Thanks,

Rob

If you use Firefox (you should), download the greasemonkey extension and click on the link in my location on the left of this post to download ouroboros' excellent RHP scripts, 1 of which tells you how long you have left before timebank starts being used (and then shows you how much timebank is left) for all of your games.

[EDIT] Here's the script in action... http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/9066/mygamesyt9.jpg

D
  4. Standard memberIchibanov
    King of slow
    Moves
    02 Jul '07 20:04
    Looks awesome! Does it allow you to sort by time remaining as well?
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    02 Jul '07 20:59
    No, but a quick glance shows you.

I'm a little short on chess playing time atm, so I generally only play in games which have a couple of days of TO left. A quick glance shows me which games I have to move in.

D
  6. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    02 Jul '07 21:52
    Sort using the "alert" column to bring this into effect.

No worries.

A.
  7. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    03 Jul '07 00:32

I'd find it really helpful coping with these games if I could sort by "Time Remaing" on the main My Games screen. It's nice to know when the last move was made, but since games have various different time controls, it'd be much better ...[text shortened]... ire.

Thanks,

Rob

XCLNT suggestion .. .
  8. Standard memberIchibanov
    King of slow
    Moves
    04 Jul '07 19:58
    Ahh...I found a glitch in the plan, at least for me. I access RHP from a managed desktop at work, so no Firefox for me.

So while the greasemonkey thing will work from home, I'd still vote for a way to do this directly via the interface.
  9. Standard memberIchibanov
    King of slow
    Moves
    05 Jul '07 15:281 edit
    Regardless of my work IE issues, those GM scripts rock at home. Thanks for the tip Ragnorak!
  10. Standard memberIchibanov
    King of slow
    Moves
    27 Jul '07 18:57
    It seems like the RHP Greasemonkey script for the "My Games" section no longer works. At least that's true for me. Did recent site changes break the script or do I have a configuration problem that needs correcting?
  11. The sky
    Moves
    27 Jul '07 19:18
    It seems like the RHP Greasemonkey script for the "My Games" section no longer works. At least that's true for me. Did recent site changes break the script or do I have a configuration problem that needs correcting?
    The recent site changes broke it: http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=73563&page=3#post_1397441
  12. Standard memberAnzelak
    Sloth's First King
    Mansfield, England
    Moves
    28 Jul '07 13:21
    Damn.

Is there any chance there will be a fix for the mygames function?

Failing that, this is a feature RHP really need to implement!!
  13. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    28 Jul '07 13:52
    I'll pick this up in the dev forum.

I will add it to RHP.

-Russ
  14. Standard memberAnzelak
    Sloth's First King
    Mansfield, England
    Moves
    28 Jul '07 13:57
    Originally posted by Russ
    I'll pick this up in the dev forum.

I will add it to RHP.

-Russ
    The winking cow brings great hope to a stressed gamer 🙂
  15. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    30 Jul '07 12:01
    Hey! A new column on "My Games" 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree