Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. Standard member Deepfault
    Devil's Advocate
    22 Dec '04 16:44
    Idea for the pot...

Displaying comments visible only to the player on the page where all the games are listed, possibly just 100 characters or so.

When playing a lot of games it would be useful to be able to see a comment on the game, for example how it is going or what your thinking is, what openning book your trying to follow etc..

I know you can put these in game notes, but it would be good to get an overview of a game from the list page to remind you which ones are the most important or the most problematical.
  2. Standard member MIODude
    me, not you
    22 Dec '04 16:59
    I also wouldn't mind seeing a column with the number of moves that have been played so far in the game.. as I like to try to finish games that have been ongoing for a while first..
  3. Standard member mateulose
    Look, it's a title!
    22 Dec '04 17:15
    Originally posted by MIODude
    I also wouldn't mind seeing a column with the number of moves that have been played so far in the game.. as I like to try to finish games that have been ongoing for a while first..
    Same here, I like to tackle endgame games first, then opening games, and then finally, middlegame games. It would be nice if I knew which phase each game is in by listing the move number instead of trying to remember which games need finishing off.