1. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    15 Jul '08 15:32
    You should be notified when someone comments/replies to one of your posts. Makes it much easier to keep track of where you were posting and makes it easier to respond to commentors.
  2. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    15 Jul '08 16:29
    Originally posted by uzless
    You should be notified when someone comments/replies to one of your posts. Makes it much easier to keep track of where you were posting and makes it easier to respond to commentors.
    Rec'd
  3. Joined
    07 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 Jul '08 01:34
    Yeah - will definitely encourage community development. Only thing is, a moderator should be there to see that sidetracking does not occur. Side tracking will spoil serious players.
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    16 Jul '08 19:47
    Originally posted by uzless
    I agree also - I suggested the same 18 months ago and got some really stupid replies.
    All forums have this 'subscribe to thread' ability these days.

So I will rec this too.
  5. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    18 Jul '08 14:43
    Another good reason for this would be that as there is so much being removed by over-zealous mods these days, we wouldn't be searching for non-existant threads or starting new ones to ask where they went. 😕

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree