1. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    13 Aug '05 13:19
    It was reported in the spiritual forums that Delmer had a heart attack and will be having by-pass surgery. I thought it would be a nice addition if there were a "community concerns" forum for events such as this. Your thoughts?
  2. Standard memberleestatic
    Hristos voskrese
    feckin' 'ell
    Moves
    13 Aug '05 14:00
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    It was reported in the spiritual forums that Delmer had a heart attack and will be having by-pass surgery. I thought it would be a nice addition if there were a "community concerns" forum for events such as this. Your thoughts?
    I think it's a good idea, but i suppose it would be hard for someone who falls ill to contact anyone from rhp until they recover.
    ps i wish Delmer a speedy recovery
  3. London
    Moves
    13 Aug '05 14:29
    We definatly need to have one of these. Some people hardly ever delve in the to dark satanical depths that are contained within the spirit forum, and would never have known. Definatly a good idea. It would be kinda like site annoucements.
  4. Joined
    21 Oct '04
    Moves
    13 Aug '05 15:39
    I disagree, I hate having to check every forum, I like the idea of less forums,
  5. Standard memberAynat
    Dog Companion
    Rain Forest
    Moves
    16 Aug '05 07:331 edit
    I do not wish another forum. I think that letting the community know that someone is ill or struggling or celebrating should be in the general forum, even if it is "a thoughts and/or prayers" request. I suspect that the general forum receives the most activity.

I only occasionally read the other forums and almost missed the information about Delmer.

I am growing increasingly weary of everything being seperated off into its own little box. It seems to me that more and more, each little piece of my life and the lives of others are cut off from each other because there are so many little "appropriate" boxes for them. And it seems as if we grow less tolerant of anyone or anything which will not stay in its box.

Respectfully,

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree