1. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    18 Jun '06 09:08
    Originally posted by sword4damocles
    I have no objection in 'principle', but as you pointed out, this is an American site.
    Russ is English actually. We should use proper English not some bastardized(sic) version involving dropping letters just because you don't like them (colour, flavour etc.) and replacing them because it makes things "easier" (going to all -ize endings).
  2. Standard membersword4damocles
    In-Vivo Veritas
    Safe, in the womb
    Moves
    18 Jun '06 09:12
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Russ is English actually. We should use proper English not some bastardized(sic) version involving dropping letters just because you don't like them (colour, flavour etc.) and replacing them because it makes things "easier" (going to all -ize endings).
    Don't let your education go to your head sonny! It will just keep getting bigger then one day explode and everyone will see the ZYGOTE ALIEN living inside of you! 😉
  3. Swansea
    Moves
    18 Jun '06 11:40
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Looks like it's one rule for some and another rule for others, pathetic!😠😞😴
  4. Standard membersword4damocles
    In-Vivo Veritas
    Safe, in the womb
    Moves
    19 Jun '06 05:21
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    You are so right.

I'm here primarily to play chess, discussion various things in other hand. If RHP doesn't offer me the possibility to discuss in the glory language of mine (?) I will still be a proud member of Red Hot Pawn.

This is the best site in the world in its kind.
    You sound like a reasonable person Fabian. I hope your country has many more people like you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree