1. Standard memberNathaniel Laiet
    Luke Fechner
    Moves
    28 Nov '08 12:37
    One thing I'd like to see is my complete graph in one screen since joining RHP (even if I have to scroll).

It's frustrating that I have to forward or reverse to see my history and it's difficult to compare when the scale changes depending on the highest/lowest rating on the screen.

I've looked through the last 20 pages of threads and haven't found a similar question.

I think this would make a great option. If how it is now is the default, we could click 'expand' to see it all and even possibly download it as a JPEG or other.

Is this something that others also would like? Or am I the only one?
  2. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    28 Nov '08 15:42
    Originally posted by Nathaniel Laiet
    One thing I'd like to see is my complete graph in one screen since joining RHP (even if I have to scroll).

It's frustrating that I have to forward or reverse to see my history and it's difficult to compare when the scale changes depending on the highest/lowest rating on the screen.

I've looked through the last 20 pages of threads and haven't fo ...[text shortened]... a JPEG or other.

Is this something that others also would like? Or am I the only one?
    rec'd
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    28 Nov '08 16:40
    Another Rec, the game mods used to have this option... should be easy enough to have a "full graph link".

P
  4. Standard memberNathaniel Laiet
    Luke Fechner
    Moves
    08 Dec '08 09:46
    Doesn't look like it's a real popular suggestion.

Can't win 'em all.
  5. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    08 Dec '08 10:09
    Errr... good idea if you've only played a couple of hundred games.

What about people who are well into 1000's of games. Their rating graph would be ridiculously long!