1. Standard memberNathaniel Laiet
    Luke Fechner
    Moves
    28 Nov '08 12:37
    One thing I'd like to see is my complete graph in one screen since joining RHP (even if I have to scroll).

It's frustrating that I have to forward or reverse to see my history and it's difficult to compare when the scale changes depending on the highest/lowest rating on the screen.

I've looked through the last 20 pages of threads and haven't found a similar question.

I think this would make a great option. If how it is now is the default, we could click 'expand' to see it all and even possibly download it as a JPEG or other.

Is this something that others also would like? Or am I the only one?
  2. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    28 Nov '08 15:42
    Originally posted by Nathaniel Laiet
    One thing I'd like to see is my complete graph in one screen since joining RHP (even if I have to scroll).

It's frustrating that I have to forward or reverse to see my history and it's difficult to compare when the scale changes depending on the highest/lowest rating on the screen.

I've looked through the last 20 pages of threads and haven't fo ...[text shortened]... a JPEG or other.

Is this something that others also would like? Or am I the only one?
    rec'd
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    28 Nov '08 16:40
    Another Rec, the game mods used to have this option... should be easy enough to have a "full graph link".

P
  4. Standard memberNathaniel Laiet
    Luke Fechner
    Moves
    08 Dec '08 09:46
    Doesn't look like it's a real popular suggestion.

Can't win 'em all.
  5. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    08 Dec '08 10:09
    Errr... good idea if you've only played a couple of hundred games.

What about people who are well into 1000's of games. Their rating graph would be ridiculously long!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree