1. Standard memberbyedidia
    Mister Why
    San Carlos, CA
    Moves
    21 Apr '12 19:35
    This is kind of a nit. I like playing on my iPhone/iPod touch, and I don't use the app, but rather I just use the website. If I turn my phone to landscape orientation, the large board just fits the vertical space in my browser, which is great. The trouble comes when I go to the analysis board. The game history buttons are below the bottom of the display. I can scroll to bring them up, but then I cannot see the 7th and 8th rank of the board (if I'm playing white). Would it be possible to have an option to remove some of the spaces around the "Game is in progress." display and the words "Game Analysis" and the "Right or double click..." text in order to move the game history buttons up level with the 1st rank?

It doesn't seem like it would be hard, and it would improve my experience on the iPhone greatly.

Thanks,
    Barak
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    21 Apr '12 23:54
    How come you don't just use the app?
  3. Standard memberbyedidia
    Mister Why
    San Carlos, CA
    Moves
    22 Apr '12 00:52
    There are no where near as many features on the app as on the site. For example I cannot see games that do not have moves waiting. And the analysis board on the app either is non-existent or is not good, I don't remember.

Frankly, using the website on an iPhone is just fine. Much better than the app. (though perhaps not as pretty) As I said, this is a nit.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree