1. Joined
    24 Dec '06
    Moves
    02 Jan '07 05:21
    Just an idea, there should be a 'Are you sure you want to alert a moderator?' confirmation when clicking the 'Alert Moderator' button in the forums. I accidentally had a stray click and sent an alert for something that is a completely normal post.
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    02 Jan '07 05:271 edit
    Originally posted by blithe
    Just an idea, there should be a 'Are you sure you want to alert a moderator?' confirmation when clicking the 'Alert Moderator' button in the forums. I accidentally had a stray click and sent an alert for something that is a completely normal post.
    Don't worry - no-one reads them anyway. 😀
  3. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    02 Jan '07 10:23
    Originally posted by blithe
    But you have to click the Alert Moderator link and then fill in a reason and then hit Submit.

How did you do that by accident?
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    02 Jan '07 18:00
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Don't worry - no-one reads them anyway. 😀
    Sure we do, and it's some of the best reading at RHP.

P-
  5. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Moves
    03 Jan '07 10:49
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    But you have to click the Alert Moderator link and then fill in a reason and then hit Submit.

How did you do that by accident?
    He probably thought he clicked "Reply"...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree