1. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '08 14:51
    This would cover conspiracy theories at all levels (the moon landing, modding at RHP, etc.) and would hopefully corral all the nutjobs and trolls in one place.
  2. The sky
    Moves
    27 Feb '08 15:30
    Originally posted by dottewell
    This would cover conspiracy theories at all levels (the moon landing, modding at RHP, etc.) and would hopefully corral all the nutjobs and trolls in one place.
    This sounds very suspicious to me. I suspect you have some hidden evil motives for making this suggestion, or maybe you have been brainwashed and don't even know yourself what you are doing. It may sound harmless enough, but I believe it would be the first step on the way to the DESTRUCTION OF EARTH, planned by an evil group of aliens.
  3. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    28 Feb '08 14:05
    The only reason there isn't a conspiracy forum is because the powers that be are being manipulated by the illuminati and the reverse vampires to keep the truth hidden.
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    28 Feb '08 15:14
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    The only reason there isn't a conspiracy forum is because the powers that be are being manipulated by the illuminati and the reverse vampires to keep the truth hidden.
    Two
    Five
    Three!
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Feb '08 16:51
    A conspiracy forum would cause too much overlap with other forums... especially the sports forum.
  6. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    01 Mar '08 01:12
    Isn't EVERYTHING a conspiracy? 😛
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    01 Mar '08 07:261 edit
    Originally posted by dottewell
    If I were you, I wouldn't go public with this... 😞
    Be careful, you can't know for sure who's reading.
    When you se a black car parked outside your house, you know that I'm right... But then it's too late anyway.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree