1. Standard memberRONOC
    On a wave
    Cornwall
    Moves
    25 Jun '06 14:49
    because i now live in cornwall, i see alot of cornisn flags and why not the cornish are very proud of there flag, is there any reason that the cornish flag doesn't appear on the flag list, and if the answer is that cornwall isn't a country but a county, then why do other non country flags appear....i don't want to fly it i'm quite happy with my union jack, i'm happy with the great britain identity even if people are becoming more seperatist in there aligiance, i think that we should all have an all or nothing so lets see non country flags or even better the option to create your own flag, especially in the world's ever changing political climate today.
  2. Standard memberHindstein
    Finish Him!!!
    Chess Club HQ
    Moves
    25 Jun '06 16:08
    Originally posted by ronoc
    because i now live in cornwall, i see alot of cornisn flags and why not the cornish are very proud of there flag, is there any reason that the cornish flag doesn't appear on the flag list, and if the answer is that cornwall isn't a country but a county, then why do other non country flags appear....i don't want to fly it i'm quite happy with my union jack, i'm ...[text shortened]... to create your own flag, especially in the world's ever changing political climate today.
    There could be a similar call for US state flags?

It would be far more entertaining than the all encompassing Stars and Stripes....
  3. Joined
    18 Apr '04
    Moves
    25 Jun '06 16:441 edit
    Originally posted by Hindstein
    [b]There could be a similar call for US state flags?
    Or the Morenci "Gateway to Michigan" village flag...

No, wait, that's actually a bumper sticker on a stick.
  4. Donationmurrow
    penguinpuffin
    finsbury
    Moves
    25 Jun '06 18:05
    please can we have a jolly roger flag too
  5. The sky
    Moves
    25 Jun '06 18:19
    And a Sami flag.
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    25 Jun '06 18:45
    Isn't it better to reduce the flora of flags to those country's only that has a membership in (as a country) in UN or FIDE or something?

Or else we can let everyone that has drawn a flag and sent it to RHP staff be included in the ocean of flags? Inclusive Texas, Cornwall, Laponia or Fabianland?
  7. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    25 Jun '06 18:45
    And an anti-flag flag.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree