Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. Subscriber Ponderable
    chemist
    04 Nov '08 17:42
    Can we have a clickable link somehwere?

    The question dioes surface now and then.
  2. Standard member Mctayto
    Highlander
    04 Nov '08 18:15
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    Can we have a clickable link somehwere?

    The question dioes surface now and then.
    Assuming you refer to clubs then there is a clickable link on your tournament page. If clans, hmmm will have to check
  3. Subscriber Ponderable
    chemist
    04 Nov '08 19:04
    I only am clan leader and have thus not known about the club link...Thank you for pointing out.
  4. Standard member Mctayto
    Highlander
    04 Nov '08 19:27
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    I only am clan leader and have thus not known about the club link...Thank you for pointing out.
    Just checked and you are correct re clans not having this facility. It should be easy enough to do as they have already achieved it with the clubs. Here's hoping they do it.
  5. Standard member patrickrutgers
    Pale Yellow Star!
    04 Nov '08 20:54
    I assume Ponderable just refers to private tournaments, a clickable link to this http://www.redhotpawn.com/tournament/createprivate.php I know you know the link, Ponderable, as you just posted it in another forum. But that's what you want a link to, no?

    I do.
  6. Standard member Mctayto
    Highlander
    05 Nov '08 18:54
    Originally posted by patrickrutgers
    I assume Ponderable just refers to private tournaments, a clickable link to this http://www.redhotpawn.com/tournament/createprivate.php I know you know the link, Ponderable, as you just posted it in another forum. But that's what you want a link to, no?

    I do.
    Yes that is the link required on the clan home page

    [b]http://www.redhotpawn.com/tournament/createprivate.php
  7. Subscriber Ponderable
    chemist
    05 Nov '08 19:47
    Yes and there should be a clickable version