1. Account suspended
    Joined
    09 Jul '04
    Moves
    198660
    23 Nov '07 17:27
    a dark skin with white lettering would be a nice alternative choice.
  2. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Joined
    23 Sep '03
    Moves
    15902
    23 Nov '07 18:04
    Originally posted by reinfeld
    a dark skin with white lettering would be a nice alternative choice.
    Only for the criminally insane.
  3. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Joined
    16 Feb '07
    Moves
    119052
    23 Nov '07 18:45
    Originally posted by rhb
    Only for the criminally insane.
    😲
  4. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Joined
    16 Feb '07
    Moves
    119052
    23 Nov '07 18:45
    Originally posted by rhb
    Only for the criminally insane.
    😲
  5. Account suspended
    Joined
    09 Jul '04
    Moves
    198660
    23 Nov '07 23:17
    .i could settle for a flat black with saffron lettering...
  6. Account suspended
    Joined
    09 Jul '04
    Moves
    198660
    23 Nov '07 23:291 edit
    ...i would like to keep this post on the level so let us not start playing footsie..
  7. Account suspended
    Joined
    09 Jul '04
    Moves
    198660
    24 Nov '07 00:06
    ..i want something DARK...the light from the computer screen is actually hurting my eyes...dark skins ( such as at a mystery site i play on and dark screens at most outer space games ) are so much easier to look at for a long time..this white screen is like sitting two feet from a tv screen...please let us have the option of reversing the colors..black to white and white to black..i would be nicer to EVERYONE if i had a dark screen..
  8. Standard memberIM4Y2NV
    Dadohalic
    Finger tip talking.
    Joined
    31 Jul '06
    Moves
    29649
    24 Nov '07 14:45
    I would also like a darker skin. http://www.playtheimmortalgame.com/ even has to much white. Maybe something close to that where the white is also a blue or black.
  9. The sky
    Joined
    05 Apr '05
    Moves
    10385
    24 Nov '07 14:51
    kirksey would also like a darker skin.
  10. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    24 Nov '07 15:37
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    kirksey would also like a darker skin.
    He used to use burnt cork, and later switched over to shoe polish.

    P-
  11. 100$ de l'heure.
    Joined
    30 Dec '06
    Moves
    132113
    25 Nov '07 21:49
    Originally posted by reinfeld
    ..i want something DARK...the light from the computer screen is actually hurting my eyes...dark skins ( such as at a mystery site i play on and dark screens at most outer space games ) are so much easier to look at for a long time..this white screen is like sitting two feet from a tv screen...please let us have the option of reversing the colors..black to white and white to black..i would be nicer to EVERYONE if i had a dark screen..
    PLEASE...! Let him have is dark so he stop cryin'.... Damn... And he want the option to reverse the color... 🙄😕🙄😕
  12. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    TCB SnichStich DTLA
    tinyurl.com/ybgpqgtx
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    26 Nov '07 01:14
    http://www.blackle.com/
  13. Subscriberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Joined
    12 Oct '05
    Moves
    42014
    26 Nov '07 07:02
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    He used to use burnt cork, and later switched over to shoe polish.

    P-
    There's quite a lot of Polish in Cork now 😛
  14. Standard memberZadadka
    OnlyOne DimOldie
    Rock/Hardplace
    Joined
    08 Feb '07
    Moves
    13172
    27 Nov '07 12:26
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    There's quite a lot of Polish in Cork now 😛
    ROTF ! 😀
  15. Standard memberZadadka
    OnlyOne DimOldie
    Rock/Hardplace
    Joined
    08 Feb '07
    Moves
    13172
    27 Nov '07 12:27
    Originally posted by reinfeld
    ..i want something DARK...the light from the computer screen is actually hurting my eyes...dark skins ( such as at a mystery site i play on and dark screens at most outer space games ) are so much easier to look at for a long time..this white screen is like sitting two feet from a tv screen...please let us have the option of reversing the colors..black to white and white to black..i would be nicer to EVERYONE if i had a dark screen..
    Couldn't you just turn your contrast down?
Back to Top