Deleted posts

Deleted posts

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

W
Angler

River City

Moves
09 Feb 07

When a post is deleted, the poster should be informed of the fact and rationale.

Moves
09 Feb 07

Originally posted by Wulebgr
When a post is deleted, the poster should be informed of the fact and rationale.
My apologies on this one. I reread the post and have restored it. When I first read it I misunderstood what you were saying.

Unfortunately there are times where there are such a large number of posts alerted and needing hidden that it is not always possible to notify everyone when one is removed. Also, many posts are hidden for obvious reasons.

Forum Vampire

Sidmouth, Uk

Moves
09 Feb 07

Nah, you'd just get some processed e-mail sent like on 606.

Any queries would then be ignored.

W
Angler

River City

Moves
09 Feb 07

Originally posted by Forum Moderator
My apologies on this one. I reread the post and have restored it. When I first read it I misunderstood what you were saying.

Unfortunately there are times where there are such a large number of posts alerted and needing hidden that it is not always possible to notify everyone when one is removed. Also, many posts are hidden for obvious reasons.
Thanks.

I still like my suggestion, but understand if it is impractical.

DS

Moves
09 Feb 07

There was a rumour about 6 or so months ago that an automatic notification was being considered. 🙄

SS

Moves
10 Feb 07

DS

Moves
10 Feb 07

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Are you expectin' a lot of warnings then? 😉