1. Behind you...
    Moves
    08 Nov '06 10:25
    I really dislike the look of our profile page. My main objection is that our stats are stuffed way at the bottom of the page. When I go to someone's profile, I'm normally going there to see their stats alone, and I think that's the way it is with a lot of players. I think at the very least that a player's stats should replace the last 300 games graph in position. I also don't like the fact that a player's clans and his tournament victories are stuffed at the bottom left-hand side of the page, but eh, one step at a time...

Being a realist, I think it'll take quite a few people agreeing with me to get anything about this done, so if you do please speak up.

-Kev
  2. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    08 Nov '06 14:27
    I agree, although different people might prefer different formats. Maybe in "My Settings" the ability to change it to the user's preference.
  3. Joined
    19 Sep '06
    Moves
    09 Nov '06 13:13
    totally agree.. the ABOUT should be the last thing...
    the graph before that about.. and the stats' up.. and MORE stats.. i think the kind of stats dispayed in MY performance should be available to everyone!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree