1. Joined
    30 Apr '05
    Moves
    03 May '05 21:20
    It would be nice if you could enter the move you wanted by typing in the move (ie Nxe4) as well as clicking on the piece and then the square. I have a computer at work that i use, but i also could use my smartphone cell, if there was a way to enter the move with text. This way i could maintain games while waiting in line, etc...
  2. UK
    Moves
    04 May '05 07:25
    Originally posted by icculus79
    It would be nice if you could enter the move you wanted by typing in the move (ie Nxe4) as well as clicking on the piece and then the square. I have a computer at work that i use, but i also could use my smartphone cell, if there was a way to enter the move with text. This way i could maintain games while waiting in line, etc...
    Russ is in the process of redesigning the board graphics, so it will display on smartphones.
    In the meantime download an evaluation copy of the Thunderhawk web browser for Windows Mobile.
    It displays the board properly.
  3. Joined
    30 Apr '05
    Moves
    05 May '05 17:15
    My phone is actually a Palm OS.(Treo 650) It will move on my phone's screen, but then when i click on Move it refreshes the screen back to where i was before i moved the piece. That's why it would be nice to have a place to enter the text for the move to submit it.
    Thanks

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree