1. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    25 Aug '06 17:29
    Just as there is a direct link to "My Private Forums" I think it be good to have a direct link to "My Tournaments" and "My Clans" that is more convenient. Now you must go to the clans page or tournament page to get to that link. Perhaps a direct link under one of the titles on the top of the page, such as in "My Home." Just a random thought I had while browsing, I think it would make it easier.
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    25 Aug '06 18:461 edit
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    Just as there is a direct link to "My Private Forums" I think it be good to have a direct link to "My Tournaments" and "My Clans" that is more convenient. Now you must go to the clans page or tournament page to get to that link. Perhaps a direct link under one of the titles on the top of the page, such as in "My Home." Just a random thought I had while browsing, I think it would make it easier.
    You are not using Firefox then? The My Clans link is in the My Home drop down menu.
    Tournaments I dunno about though.

http://www.redhotpawn.com/clan/index.php?ismyclans=true

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree