1. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    05 Feb '05 01:33
    I don't want to recieve e-mail reminders at all. We should be able to deny opponents the ability to send them.
  2. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    05 Feb '05 02:03
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    I don't want to recieve e-mail reminders at all. We should be able to deny opponents the ability to send them.
    Well they are here for the case when you did not move and where not reachable... so disabeling them is totally against their intension 😉
    Improve them, but don't disable them!
    th
  3. Hendersonville, NC
    Moves
    05 Feb '05 06:17
    I would also like to have the option to disable them. 🙂

~ Cheshire Cat 😀
  4. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    05 Feb '05 07:34
    Originally posted by thire
    Well they are here for the case when you did not move and where not reachable... so disabeling them is totally against their intension 😉
    Improve them, but don't disable them!
    th
    Their intention is to remind, not to harass. I get spammed with massive numbers of these things when I am perfectly aware that I have games that need playing and I am within my time control. At the very least, let us disable them until our timebank has run out.
  5. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    06 Feb '05 12:16
    Their intention is to remind, not to harass. I get spammed with massive numbers of these things when I am perfectly aware that I have games that need playing and I am within my time control. At the very least, let us disable them until our timebank has run out.
    How about just setting up a nifty filter to delete them on the server based on a common subject?
  6. Standard memberArrakis
    D_U_N_E
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Feb '05 10:43
    Then go to MY SETTINGS, SITE SETTINGS and uncheck the box that enables them!

My problem is that I want them and they aren't working anymore.
  7. Braga, Portugal
    Moves
    07 Feb '05 14:20
    there is NO way 2 do that... i wished i hate being spamed with those reminders ughh
  8. Joined
    10 Feb '03
    Moves
    07 Feb '05 17:14
    The reminder option should not appear until you are 24hrs from game-over time. Then if you get one, there's a good reason for it. Presently, the reminder option appears long before it is warrented. To boot, I'sd have only one reminder a game too: blow it twice and its time to say goodnight.
  9. Virginia
    Moves
    07 Feb '05 20:44
    I think they shouldn't show up until the timebank is being utilized.

I also agree that people should be able to disable the receipt of messages. It does nothing but hurt if you disable them.
  10. Gloucestershire , UK
    Moves
    08 Feb '05 00:481 edit
    Originally posted by Pie1120
    I think they shouldn't show up until the timebank is being utilized.

I also agree that people should be able to disable the receipt of messages. It does nothing but hurt if you disable them.
    yes they should only appear when the timebank is being used,

i personally think reminders are necessary, but i can also see how annoying they could be if somebody has alot of games on and are constantly beening spammed

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree