Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. 04 Aug '07 19:27
    Some addressed we try to share show up with smileys. Then no one can paste it up simply, they have to go into quote to get a "clean" copy. If we could disable smileys this would be a nice improvment.
  2. Standard member Freddie2008
    9 Edits
    04 Aug '07 21:32
    Originally posted by Ice Cold
    Some addressed we try to share show up with smileys. Then no one can paste it up simply, they have to go into quote to get a "clean" copy. If we could disable smileys this would be a nice improvment.
    If I only it was as simple as going into quote to get a readable version of your post.
  3. 04 Aug '07 22:01 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Freddie2006
    If I only it was as simple as going into quote to get a readable version of your post.
    LOL True I meant addresses
  4. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    04 Aug '07 23:15
    Originally posted by Ice Cold
    LOL True I meant addresses
    What if you get a message from Widget? The message would become unreadable, and make no sense at all.

    P-
  5. 04 Aug '07 23:29
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    What if you get a message from Widget? The message would become unreadable, and make no sense at all.

    P-
    So there would be no change? I don't get your point.
  6. 05 Aug '07 16:37
    That's when tinyurl is handy. http://tinyurl.com/
  7. 06 Aug '07 02:21
    Originally posted by pawnhandler
    That's when tinyurl is handy. http://tinyurl.com/
    I distrust midgets that can't spell their name.
    Just kidding man, great idea. Thanks