1. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    05 Sep '06 17:09
    Could we have a note stating that the player didn't accept a draw offer - when it next becomes your move? I find I have forgotten if I offered the draw, it must be impossible for players with over 20-30 and more games going.
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    06 Sep '06 03:23
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Could we have a note stating that the player didn't accept a draw offer - when it next becomes your move? I find I have forgotten if I offered the draw, it must be impossible for players with over 20-30 and more games going.
    Good idea mate - I agree. 😏
  3. Standard memberlordhighgus
    Kara Thrace &
    her special destiny
    Moves
    06 Sep '06 03:48
    lol!
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    06 Sep '06 06:26
    When you offer or ask for a draw, mess him and ask him for a draw.
    Then you have a comment in the in board message log also.
  5. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    06 Sep '06 12:081 edit
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    When you offer or ask for a draw, mess him and ask him for a draw.
    Then you have a comment in the in board message log also.
    But I don't check the message logs for every game, every move. I go to the game, look at the board and move. If there was a little sign saying 'draw offer not accepted' or something, it would remind you. I only have 6 games max and I forget if I offered a draw or not, occasionally.
    I know it says "opponents decision" or summat but as soon as they move that disappears.
    I reckon it would be a slight improvement.
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    06 Sep '06 16:28
    But I don't check the message logs for every game, every move. I go to the game, look at the board and move. If there was a little sign saying 'draw offer not accepted' or something, it would remind you. I only have 6 games max and I forget if I offered a draw or not, occasionally.
    I know it says "opponents decision" or summat but as soon as they move that disappears.
    I reckon it would be a slight improvement.
    Make a note in the Notebook, saying 'Draw offered' or something. Works nicely for me.

I use Notebook for remarks like - "Watch out for the mate at f7". Reminds me quite well of dangers.
  7. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    06 Sep '06 20:441 edit
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Make a note in the Notebook, saying 'Draw offered' or something. Works nicely for me.

I use Notebook for remarks like - "Watch out for the mate at f7". Reminds me quite well of dangers.
    True, I could do a number of things to remind me - the point is; I think it would be very nice if there was a sign saying the draw was refused.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree