1. Standard memberTraveling Again
    I'm 1/4 Ninja
    Moves
    26 Feb '09 06:38
    it would be nice when after i'm over my hangover to go back and change the moves i made the night before. ok, if they moved against my drunken move then maybe i can pm them and ask to take it back -- it's up to them. but if they haven't move then i should be allowed to take back with no problem. i'm pretty sure this is a very good idea.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Feb '09 07:03
    Originally posted by Traveling Again
    it would be nice when after i'm over my hangover to go back and change the moves i made the night before. ok, if they moved against my drunken move then maybe i can pm them and ask to take it back -- it's up to them. but if they haven't move then i should be allowed to take back with no problem. i'm pretty sure this is a very good idea.
    Sometimes when I recieve a move, I make a note about it, go to my chessboard and set up the position. Then I have a good long think about it, sometimes several days, perhaps more than a week.

If I came up with a good move, I go to the computer and log on, how would you feel if the move I saw you did isn't the move I see now? That my effort to find a good replay to your move was totally wasted?

You have already a chance to take back the move. In fact you can take backthe move as many times as you want. However, when you confirm your move by clicking on the 'Submit' buttom, then the move is final.

When you are planning to be drunk. Ask yourmother, your sister, your wife or your daughter to hide the mouse and your keyboard so you cannot find it in a drunken state, and in this way hinder you to play while drunk.

Advice: Never play while you are drunk - or you will suffer the consequences.
  3. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    26 Feb '09 08:20
    Originally posted by Traveling Again
    What the hell are you doing here when you are drunk?

You should rather spend the time getting more interesting friends to hang out with...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree