1. puñO y letRa
    Moves
    06 Jun '08 16:49
    Hello all. Take a look on this example: http://www.chess.com/forum/view/game-showcase/a-personal-favourite-kg-muzio

Now answer me:

1) Don't you think it would be great to have a tool like that, where you could post your games, or make games to explain some tactic lines, or whatever in that way in the 'Chess Forum'?

2) How many times have you taked a look to the 'Chess Forum' and have found so many player's contributions to explain their opinion,moves ideas in an opening, a game, etc. in algebraical notation, and nevertheless you have feel so tired to deep in all of them for the difficulty to take a board and get the position move by move?

3) How easily would be to go for a walk in 'Chess Forum' and found this dynamics tables where you could put your annotations under each move to explain what you wanted?

I think this could stimulate the participation in 'Chess Forum', and people could take a look in more threads in a easily way (besides of the visual, it's also a time point), doing this wonderful site more rich. What's your oppinion?

Thanks.
  2. puñO y letRa
    Moves
    12 Jun '08 17:531 edit
    Originally posted by aGoRessivE
    Hello all. Take a look on this example: http://www.chess.com/forum/view/game-showcase/a-personal-favourite-kg-muzio

Now answer me:

1) Don't you think it would be great to have a tool like that, where you could post your games, or make games to explain some tactic lines, or whatever in that way in the 'Chess Forum'?

2) How many times have you take a time point), doing this wonderful site more rich. What's your oppinion?

Thanks.
    Good point! I think it called PGN files.. how better would be the 'Chess Forum' with that tool! I would rec' you if I could! 🙄
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    12 Jun '08 18:48
    Originally posted by aGoRessivE

Now answer me:

2) How many times have you take ...[text shortened]... a time point), doing this wonderful site more rich. What's your oppinion?

Thanks.
    I believe this is planned for the site.

It would indeed improve the site considerably.

D
  4. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    12 Jun '08 23:37
    pretty cool
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    13 Jun '08 13:13
    This is indeed planned as one of my next jobs. The intention is also to make these widgets/controls portable so you generate one on RHP, then take the code and paste it anywhere (a blog, for example.)

-Russ
  6. puñO y letRa
    Moves
    13 Jun '08 17:10
    Originally posted by Russ
    This is indeed planned as one of my next jobs. The intention is also to make these widgets/controls portable so you generate one on RHP, then take the code and paste it anywhere (a blog, for example.)

-Russ
    Thanks for hearing Russ. It sounds very useful and interesting, and hope it will improve this wonderful site a step over.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree