1. Standard membercoentje
    Plop!
    /dev/null
    Moves
    02 Jan '07 04:54
    Just would like to know if it would be possible to include the rating at the time the game was played instead of the current rating also would it be great if all games could be e-mailed instead of just a maximum of 100 at a time.

I could understand if the last would be a bandwidth issue but when a text file is compressed it is not that big anymore.
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    03 Jan '07 00:36
    Originally posted by coentje
    Just would like to know if it would be possible to include the rating at the time the game was played instead of the current rating also would it be great if all games could be e-mailed instead of just a maximum of 100 at a time.

I could understand if the last would be a bandwidth issue but when a text file is compressed it is not that big anymore.
    Great idea. Even if we were just allowed to specify a date for the 100 days would be good.

D
  3. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Moves
    03 Jan '07 10:54
    Originally posted by coentje

Yup, good idea.

It would be much better if I could see what rating my opponent had in previous games that we played.

For example, in Game 1501632 I lost to a player rated 376...
  4. Standard membercoentje
    Plop!
    /dev/null
    Moves
    10 Mar '07 03:21
    bump!!!

since i have not given up on this yet 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree