1. Standard membermalinga
    That would be me
    Behind the couch
    Moves
    07 Feb '05 16:12
    How about easy links from 'My performance' to games you played against particular opponents?

Am in same group in Tournament against player I have played and would like to look at those games again without having to search through archives... I'm lazy but that's ok cos I'm a civil servant so I'm paid to be lazy... 😀
  2. Joined
    11 Aug '03
    Moves
    07 Feb '05 18:14
    You could go to the public games section and enter in your own username and that of your opponent. That's what I do if I want to see all my games against someone.

- Mike
  3. Standard membermalinga
    That would be me
    Behind the couch
    Moves
    08 Feb '05 10:12
    Originally posted by mikenay
    You could go to the public games section and enter in your own username and that of your opponent. That's what I do if I want to see all my games against someone.

- Mike
    Thanks Mike - you were one of those opponents I was looking for! Don't want to lose twice to you like last time 🙁
  4. Joined
    11 Aug '03
    Moves
    08 Feb '05 23:34
    Originally posted by malinga
    Thanks Mike - you were one of those opponents I was looking for! Don't want to lose twice to you like last time 🙁
    I did wonder! Obviously I don't share your hopes about the results of the games, but it should be fun finding out who'll win.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree