Edit on Message opponents

Edit on Message opponents

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SEMI TALENTED NOVICE

Bronx, New York

Moves
18 Apr 08

What can I say, my typing skills are carp, errr...crap. I also send messages way early in the morning (5am-6am) before my brain has had time to adjust . (By getting a mega-dose of caffeine.) Be nice if there was a edit feature on the message opponent portion. Just putting it out there, thanks.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
18 Apr 08

Originally posted by Ray Gunz I
What can I say, my typing skills are carp, errr...crap. I also send messages way early in the morning (5am-6am) before my brain has had time to adjust . (By getting a mega-dose of caffeine.) Be nice if there was a edit feature on the message opponent portion. Just putting it out there, thanks.
You can reread your typed message as many times as you want, and edit it as many times as you want before sending it.

D

SEMI TALENTED NOVICE

Bronx, New York

Moves
18 Apr 08

Originally posted by Ragnorak
You can reread your typed message as many times as you want, and edit it as many times as you want before sending it.

D
If that worked, I would also look at my bonehead moves before making them.

OAO
ParTizan

Philadelphia, USA

Moves
19 Apr 08

this is the same as the "oopps button" thread just reread it and the concentrate on the game