Because it isn't there... 😲
  3. Standard member88mph
    Cooler than Chess
    Swindon
    Moves
    30 Jul '07 11:39
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    Because it isn't there... 😲
    and why not? thats a pretty standard forum feature!!
  4. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    30 Jul '07 11:57
    Originally posted by 88mph
    That's because, these days, most forums are all built from the same PHP fourm template (ie: phpBB). Fortunately, this one isn't (well, I don't think it is!).

But anyway, lets see what everyone else thinks and if the Admin's will consider it.

Though, if you want a solution to it right now there's a feature within one of the user built GreaseMonkey scripts for Firefox that you could use to keep track of your thread posts.
  5. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    30 Jul '07 16:161 edit
    Originally posted by 88mph
    I agree - I asked about this 18 months ago. Doesn't look like it's coming - unfortunately. 🙁
    Vbulletin forums always have the feature too - it would be a huge improvement, in my opinion.

I always use firefox [and the stuff with it] but I would still prefer an email notification of replies.
  6. Standard member88mph
    Cooler than Chess
    Swindon
    Moves
    01 Aug '07 10:51
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    That's because, these days, most forums are all built from the same PHP fourm template (ie: phpBB). Fortunately, this one isn't (well, I don't think it is!).

But anyway, lets see what everyone else thinks and if the Admin's will consider it.

Though, if you want a solution to it right now there's a feature within one of the user built GreaseMonkey scripts for Firefox that you could use to keep track of your thread posts.
    email notifications would liven this forum up hugley

and i use safari, and am quite happy with it (much faster than firefox imho) so dont want to change just to keep track of this forum

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree