1. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 03:56
    is it possible to have some new emoticons, for the present ones, while basically functional are lacking in their scope of expression. for example, a handshake would be pleasant to send at the start of a game, a dummy tit would also come in handy to send to a bad loser, also how about a gagged face if you wanted someone to keep quite, or a blunder emoticon! you know someone slapping their forehead to illustrate a devastating mistake, or another denoting a brilliant move, etc etc etc
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 06:17
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    is it possible to have some new emoticons, for the present ones, while basically functional are lacking in their scope of expression. for example, a handshake would be pleasant to send at the start of a game, a dummy tit would also come in handy to send to a bad loser, also how about a gagged face if you wanted someone to keep quite, or a blunder em ...[text shortened]... forehead to illustrate a devastating mistake, or another denoting a brilliant move, etc etc etc
    Agreed.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 12:39
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Agreed.
    Lol, well my friend we agree on something at last! can we also have a beer icon, so that i can send my friend Fabian a beer, please make it a Chezk or a German pilsner if possible, and in a litre glass as well, not those horrible pint things that we are accustomed to in the U.K.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree