1. Standard memberSanta Drummer
    I AM INNOCENT
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Nov '05 14:35
    To help people find opponents they want to play (eg if they are studying a specific line of the sicilian) there could be several open invite sections.

There could be: Open, Sicilian, QG, Roy polez and ones for all popular openings. In there only games with those openings could be played (the board could start off set at 1. e4 e5 2. f4) This way we could play openings we want to study and would still get points for it unlike the annoying set piece option
  2. Standard memberSanta Drummer
    I AM INNOCENT
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Nov '05 01:281 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    13 Nov '05 03:301 edit
    Originally posted by Santa Drummer
    To help people find opponents they want to play (eg if they are studying a specific line of the sicilian) there could be several open invite sections.

There could be: Open, Sicilian, QG, Roy polez and ones for all popular openings. In there only games with those openings could be played (the board could start off set at 1. e4 e5 2. f4) This way we c ...[text shortened]... openings we want to study and would still get points for it unlike the annoying set piece option
    Ratings are for the entire game of chess not one specific opening. Set piece games should always be unrated.
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    19 Nov '05 01:28
    Originally posted by Santa Drummer
    Roy polez
    Not familiar with that one; how does it go again??

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree