1. The sky
    Moves
    20 Jan '07 23:05
    It looks like the links to the FAQ are supposed to get you to the right place in the FAQ, but they always lead to the top of the page. It would be nice (and probably not difficult) to have that fixed.
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    21 Jan '07 00:02
    I was thinking exactly the same. 😲
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    21 Jan '07 12:23
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    It looks like the links to the FAQ are supposed to get you to the right place in the FAQ, but they always lead to the top of the page. It would be nice (and probably not difficult) to have that fixed.
    Shhh, don't tell FFnas, but they work properly in IE.

D
  4. The sky
    Moves
    21 Jan '07 12:43
    Originally posted by Ragnorak

D
    Now if Russ enables all the things in IE that I can do with ouroboros' scripts in Firefox, I might consider switching. 😉
  5. Joined
    16 Oct '06
    Moves
    10 Feb '07 12:11
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    This is the result of a basic error in the HTML script for the FAQ page.

To link to a named section of a page you have to add #anchorname to the end of the URL. For example, adding #timebank to the URL will go to a section named timebank. However the section has been named #timebank meaning that ##timebank would need to be added to the URL for the link to work correctly.

If Russ or Chris read this then hopefully they can sort this out.
  6. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    10 Feb '07 13:412 edits
    Originally posted by Ian68
    This is the result of a basic error in the HTML script for the FAQ page.

To link to a named section of a page you have to add #anchorname to the end of the URL. For example, adding #timebank to the URL will go to a section named timebank. However the section has been named #timebank meaning that ##timebank would need to be added to the URL for the link to work correctly.

If Russ or Chris read this then hopefully they can sort this out.
    FAQ

D

[EDIT] By jove, he's right. Feedback sent.
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    10 Feb '07 17:57
    Originally posted by Ragnorak

D
    Hey, I heard that! 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree