1. Joined
    01 Jul '04
    Moves
    01 May '05 23:48
    Hey, I was just visiting chessgames.com, and I saw that they had this feature at the bottom, which allowed you to type in the page of the foroms that you wanted to go to, and you went there, over even hundreds of pages. It made finding pages much faster.

Can we have a similar feature here, as it would help us transfer through pages much faster, such as in the Word Association game in the General forum, and would keep us from clicking infinatly on arrows and wasting our time.
  2. Hoagy's Alley
    Moves
    01 May '05 23:55
    you can just correct the page number in the url can't you?
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    02 May '05 09:18
    Originally posted by abejnood
    Hey, I was just visiting chessgames.com, and I saw that they had this feature at the bottom, which allowed you to type in the page of the foroms that you wanted to go to, and you went there, over even hundreds of pages. It made finding pages much faster.

Can we have a similar feature here, as it would help us transfer through pages much faster, such as ...[text shortened]... in the General forum, and would keep us from clicking infinatly on arrows and wasting our time.
    As Commandant Dibble says, you can just type in the number in the URL. Alternatively, you can just click on the date under the "Last Post" heading on the thread list page, which will bring you to the last page of posts.

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree