1. Standard memberfergusb
    fergusb
    Dublin
    Moves
    21 May '09 08:48
    First of all, I love the site and I am on my second subscription, so keep up the good work.

It would be a nice feature to be able to save a combination on the "analyse board" screen to the game notebook.

Sometimes you run through a sequence and then insert then manually insert the sequence in the notebook when your happy with it.

An option to do this would be very helpful.

Thanks,
    Fergus
  2. Joined
    07 Aug '08
    Moves
    24 Sep '09 03:41
    I would like to see avatars on the results page for clan challenges. You see them in the preview, but not when you check the score.
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    24 Sep '09 09:24
    Originally posted by fergusb
    First of all, I love the site and I am on my second subscription, so keep up the good work.

It would be a nice feature to be able to save a combination on the "analyse board" screen to the game notebook.

Sometimes you run through a sequence and then insert then manually insert the sequence in the notebook when your happy with it.

An option to do this would be very helpful.

Thanks,
    Fergus
    Agreed, this has come up before, and should not be too complex to implement. The saved line would be removed once a game was completed though.
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    24 Sep '09 10:35
    Originally posted by sassr
    I would like to see avatars on the results page for clan challenges. You see them in the preview, but not when you check the score.
    Done.
  5. Joined
    07 Aug '08
    Moves
    24 Sep '09 14:52
    Awesome! Thanks! RHP rules!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree