1. Standard memberArrakis
    D_U_N_E
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Mar '07 05:11
    I do a lot of game analysis for my clan and it would be very helpful, not only to myself, but to all game annotators if you would support a feature in the game history that would give the fen position from any played move.

Since RHP already supports fen positions if a person could go to any move and get the code for a fen diagram that would allow some awesome help for chess tutors.
  2. Standard memberouroboros
    Digital Alchemist
    Moves
    10 Mar '07 17:06
    Originally posted by arrakis
    I do a lot of game analysis for my clan and it would be very helpful, not only to myself, but to all game annotators if you would support a feature in the game history that would give the fen position from any played move.

Since RHP already supports fen positions if a person could go to any move and get the code for a fen diagram that would allow some awesome help for chess tutors.
    Not sure if it helps but there's a Greasemonkey script that will display the FEN for each move in the existing move history of the analysis window.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree